Friday, November 1, 2013

Camgemini Interview Experience

1st round:- Aptitude test conducted by co-cubes. Quantitative part and logical reasoning is really tough.

they have cut-offs on each section. to qualify u have to clear the cut offs of each section.

2nd round:- GD. my topic was should India focus on the current games that India is participating in

Olympics 2012 or India should focus on different games also.

3rd round:- Personal interview. The interviewer asked me basic HR questions and 1 or 2 questions

regarding my project. This was my 14th interview and i finally cracked it. it took the test of your

patience. i know the joy of selected and also the pain of being rejected. but finally i got selected. out

4500 students only 116 were selected and i am one of them. so dont lose your hope. keep trying.

success is knocking at your door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All, 

I am writing my OFF CAMPUS capgemini interview experience. I had joined classes for JAVA and SQL . 

From there, I got a chance. On the first day, my friends and I went to mumbai capgemini. First round 

was Aptitude test which was quite tough. Specially QUANT part. For Quant part , you need to study 

from GRE or MBA materials. For english and logic, R.S. Agarwaal is enough.

Luckily , I cleared my apti. After that day , I waited for 2 months to get a call from CG. I was just 

studying JAVA and SQL as it is the basic topic you should to clear the interview.

And at last I got a call from CG and I came to know there are 2 technical and 1 hr rounds.

1st technical Interview :

First he introduced himself. and ask about my self. then he asked me a logical question that was If I 

get a coin, on 1 side there is a picture of king and on other side it is written B.C 200 , that coin is real 

or fake ?

ANS - is FAKE because year counting starts from AD not from BC. and other reason is - how that coin 

came to know that jesus christ will die after 200 years.

Then he asked m some Question on String, OOPS, abstraction, run time polymorphism etc.

I successfully cleared that interview and was waiting for second interview.

2nd technical interview :

It was very simple because interviewer favourite tpc was abstraction and interface.

He also asked me about overloading and overriding .

HR round:

After clearing 2nd interview, in HR, they just told us about bond, salary and joining.

Most of my friends, cleared the all rounds.

so, just keep your resume proper, because they will ask you all question from your resume only.

Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...