Thursday, October 31, 2013

Capgemini walk-in - Experience - Sept 12, 2012 - Hyderabad

Hi all,
This is Suresh (name changed), from hyd. In the month of sep. 22,2012 I attended the capgemini walk-in.
Let I share my intervw experience,in this walk-in totally about 1000 people attended. There were
four rounds.
1. Written test(100 cleared out of 1000).
2. Technical round(40 cleared out of 100).
3. Managerial round(30 cleared out of 40).
4. HR interview(28 cleared out of 30).
1 Written test
==========
The total time given for written test was 60 min, and you have to answer 50-60 questions
approximately.
There were 3 sections.
1. Aptitude.
2. Logical reasoning.
3. Verbal.
Tips to be follow:

------------------------>
a) First solve all the questions which u can answer easily and those question which take less time for
evaluation
b) Don't spend more time where u have half idea about the solution.
c) Later attempt those questions which you are left with.
At this context am unable to provide the questions which are given in the written test but my best
suggestion is that to clear any written test make sure that you well prepared with material like RS
agarwal for reasoning and aptiitude.
For verbal part I suggest you to prepare the barrons for gre.
Apart from that if u have time then go with the time material for CAT
Technical Round
===========
My technical test went for 20 min , I was asked questions from java which were bit tough and I was
certified in java.
Managerial Round
============
In this round they will focus on the fact that whether the candidate have the logical thinking. how he
could manage the team. do he have the leadership skills, about your academic project..etc
Warning: there may be chance that the interviewer may ask the technical question so be prepare
yourself.
HR interview
========
Me:may I get in sir.
HR:yes.
Me:thank you sir.
and then I was asked to sit.
Later the HR asked all my personal details and he said that i was selected and he told me about the
company norms.
And finally I was selected in capgemini with a basic pay of 2.5 lac/annum
Here I want to conclude that every one who are well prepared will have a day. wait for the right
chance and explore.
Thanking you. Hope I see you at capgemini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...